.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 19, 2007

sweet surrender 

'it doesn't mean much, it doesn't mean anything at all
the life I've left behind me is a cold room
I've crossed the last line, from where I can't return
where every step I took in faith
betrayed me and led me from my home

and sweet, sweet surrender
is all that I have to give

you take me in, no questions asked
you strip away the ugliness that surrounds me
are you an angel, am I already that gone
I only hope that I won't disappoint you
when I'm down here on my knees

and sweet, sweet, sweet surrender
is all that I have to give

and I don't understand, by the touch of your hand
I would be the one to fall

I miss the little things,
oh I miss everything
about you'

Sweet Surrender, Sarah Mclachlan



Comments:
apaixonei-me por essa foto quando vi no flickr e por lá ter muuuitos comentários resolvi deixar o meu aqui... pra não passar tão batido...

^^
   
Post a Comment


[ home ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?