.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

My Orkut Profile 

Minimalist: "style in which the simplest and fewest elements are used to create the maximum effect."

------------------------------------
"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." -R.E. Shay

------------------------------------
"You will never discover the true extent of your own abilities unless you, at least once in your life, dive into a crisis with complete abandon, dedicating every ounce of your energy, every fiber of your being, to the cause at hand.
Dare to win." - I-ching 28th Hexagram.

------------------------------------
"Impossible is nothing." -Adidas

------------------------------------
"[...] So am I amazed by the miracles of awakening rising in my consciousness. It is:
º the nectar of immortality that delivers us from death,
º the treasure that lifts us from death,
º the treasure that lifts us above poverty into the wealth of giving to life,
º the tree that gives shade to us when we roam about scorched by life,
º the bridge that takes us across the stormy river of life,
º the cool moon of compassion that calms our mind when it is agitated,
º the fun that dispels darkness,
º the butter made from the milk of kindness by churning it with the dharma. It is a feast of joy to which all are invited."
- from the Bodhicharyavatara.
------------------------------------
+ Me:
º Would you mind if I loved you?
º 95% cotton 5% lycra
º absolut relativism
º non-sense makes sense
º common-sense is an oximoron
º I try to get on well with myself. I am with me all the time.

º If "the rose is red, the violet is blue..." you´d better go visit the eye doctor.

º If you see a black accustic Fender with its details in white, call me! Someone stole mine. :o(

How does tests treated me:
º My IQ: 142 Word warrior type
º My energy flows from my sixth chakra: the Third Eye. Too perceptive, visionary... I read people´s minds in my free time.
º I´m a Protector Guardian [ISFJ]:
Mother Theresa was one... I am cursed to help people.
º Finally, I am an ENTP:
Extremely Nice Tickling Puppy

º I laugh at / It worries me:
* the constant condition of the speed of light in RELATIVITY
* the belief that quantum physics "finally came to explain how things work"
= man always perceive himself at the "end of times" (Borges)
* circular thinking: I get drunk to forget that I feel shame because I drink
* the dellusion of possession
* fundamentalism of thought, belief and feelings
* my insignificance
* my contradictions
* my foolishness
* my power
* my fears and the fear to fear
* dualisms
* that we are still discussing what was understood 5000 years ago
* the reading of the Bible as a literal history report

º To understimate friendship between men and women is to have a Ferrari in a Garage.
º Utopia leads you "no-where"
º Kind Midas had a BIG problem
º Nothing succeeds like success
º Nothing fails like failure
º Don´t take anything for granted (Gregor Samsa knew this)
º Act your gratitude = give & listen first
º Be practical, believe in yourself
º Awareness is like Entropy: no way back
º God is a box. There I keep all
the things that I can´t explain,
but make my life magical. AMEN
º Seeking a one billion-dollar idea?
...I am sorry, I don´t sell them. =)

Comments: Post a Comment


[ home ]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?